Furoshiki Handbag Kit
The Miyako leather bag handles are at the center of your Furoshiki Handbag Kit. These French-made leather accessories in two styles allow you to make Furoshiki-style handbags in a few seconds from squares of fabric (furoshiki) starting at 36".
Each Furoshiki Handbag Kit includes one Miyako or Kyoto handle and a generous 105cm / 42" of quality woven fabric you can hem to form your furoshiki cloth ready to assemble with your Miyako Leather handle. Each kit includes the following:
- Miyako or Kyoto Leather Bag Handle
- 105cm/42" Woven Fabric Ready to Hem
- Instruction Booklet for Three Furoshiki Handbag Styles
- Schmetz Sewing Machine Needle
- Coordinating Gutermann Thread - 110yds Spool
Be sure to check back often for new options for both handle and fabric colors!