The Venice Shirt and a Wedding
This year I am going to a small family wedding on Valentines Day. It's the perfect occasion to wear my Venice Shirt we featured in our Love To Sew box, don't you think so too? I just love that stretch velvet is a trend right now. The wedding is in a glam barn so I'm thinking of wearing it with slim black pants. How did you style yours? Here are Linda's photos from their website, and the pattern and fabric from the Love To Sew box. My photos - soon, my sewing enthusiast friends, soon.
As promised, here are your Sweets too!
Keto Chocolate Truffles
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave until the chocolate has completely melted making sure to stir well every 30 seconds.
- Stir in heavy cream and add apple cider vinegar, butter and rum if using. Continue to mix until butter is completely melted.
- Mix in swerve sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop out mixture and shape into a ball.
- Roll ball in cocoa powder and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Happy Valentines Day!!
I'm off to sew. Debbi